Last Friday I was doing a film session with a friend. Since I separated from my boyfriend, I felt so alone in this apartment, added to the masks that even outside, in the middle of passers-by, I feel isolated, I felt like I was going crazy (more than usual I mean). It made me feel so good to see her. We spent the whole weekend watching horror films, films that will be useful for a future article!
To satiate us during our marathon, I made us a recipe from my grandmother: Draniki, potato pancakes that are served with sour cream in Eastern European countries.
- 500 gr of peeled potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 2 cloves garlic
- Peel the potatoes and grate them.
- Crush the garlic in the garlic press and add it to the mixture with the eggs and mix well.
- Add the flour, mix again
- In a frying pan with very hot oil, place a spoonful of potatoes, flatten into very flat patties. Turn occasionally until both sides are golden brown.
- Place the ready pancakes on a plate covered with absorbent paper. Eat hot to enjoy the crispness. Simply serve them with sour cream.
Good tasting !
Take care of yourself and your loved ones and see you soon!