Yes good Ok, this is not a diet recipe but I just wanted a comforting recipe!
- 500g of shells, or other equal or smaller sized pasta
- 150g of raclette cheese
- 150g of conté
- 4 slices of white ham (or any other ham)
- 1 onion
- 750 ml of broth (I used chicken broth).
- Cut the cheese into cubes of the same size and slice the onion.
- Heat a mixture of butter and oil then add the pasta and onion.
- When the pasta has become translucent, add a ladle of broth and stir the pasta in a figure eight.
- When the broth is finished being absorbed add another ladle until all of this one.
- Add the cheese and ham.
- Once the cheese has melted, the “pastotto” is finished!
Take care of yourself and your loved one and see you soon!