Last Friday I have friends came home to watch the latest Thor. For the evening I had made waffles with spinach and goat cheese to snack on in front of the screen. The movie was really bad but the waffles saved the evening!
INGREDIENTS (for 12 waffles) :
- 340 g wheat flour T80 if change, then modulate the added milk
- 200 ml oat milk vegetarian milk or not of your choice
- 100g fresh spinach leaves
- 4 eggs
- 100 g log of goat’s cheese or other cheese
- 70 g pine nuts or other nuts, almonds, hazelnuts…
- 80 ml olive oil or butter
- Mix in a container the flour with the milk, the eggs, the previously mixed pine nuts, the salt and finally the olive oil. Mix until you obtain a homogeneous preparation.
- Then add the pieces of goat cheese and the fresh spinach leaves as they are. Mix so that the waffle batter coats the cheese and spinach well.
- Then pour the equivalent of a good tablespoon into the waffle iron and so on until the preparation is used up.
Have a good meal!