This week I offer you a recipe for cold soup from Eastern Europe: Okroshka with beer
For me it’s more a wet salad but let’s not offend our eastern European friends. In the end it remains good and fresh, perfect in this moment of good weather.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 red radishes;
- 1 fresh cucumber;
- 3-4 stalks of green onions;
- 2-3 slices of raw ham;
- 2-3 boiled eggs;
- 2-3 potatoes;
- 1l dark or white beer (or 1l of water and a teaspoon of vinegar);
- 2 tablespoons of dill;
- salt pepper
- sour cream or mayonnaise (optional).
- Cut the radishes into rounds;
- Dice all other ingredients;
- Pour in the beer, dill, salt and pepper;
- You can finish with mayonnaise or sour cream. (if you don’t have yogurt and a little lemon juice).
Have a nice day guys and take care of yourselves!