Last night was a party at my Grandma’s with my sister. Thursday it would have been mom’s birthday so we had a little party between us, we spent the evening looking at old photos and telling old anecdotes. it did me so much good.
My mom often made me toast with crushed white beans on garlic bread. With the current cold, I wanted a little comforter recipe for this occasion.
For 4 people:
- 400 gr of dried white beans or already cooked if you want to save time
- 2 Montbéliard sausages (my favorite) or other smoked sausages
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- smoked paprika
- Soak beans overnight. Cook it with a clove of garlic, thyme, and the 2 tomatoes cut into pieces.
- Cook the sausages in water for 15 minutes and then brown them in a pan.
- Mix the white beans and adjust the texture with the cooking water. Adjust the seasoning and add the Paprika
- Arrange in a deep plate, pour the cream and add half a sliced sausage. Add the chopped cilantro.
For the garlic toast:
- Cut nice slices of bread
- Drizzle it with olive oil
- Grill them in the pan
- Rub them with garlic
Take care of yourself and your loved ones and see you soon!
Jeg savner mor frygteligt, men takket være dig fortsætter jeg med at se verden i farver. Jeg elsker jer bedstemor og Bini!