Evening at Grands-Pa with friends to play table games. “Zombiecide” and “Mices and Mystics”. For the evening I have prepared a little recipe for the aperitif and I have no idea how to name it yeah!
- 1 store-bought pizza dough (thick dough)
- 1 box of pesto
- 1 tomato (or cherry tomatoes)
- 150 g of chopped mozzarella
- A roast chicken breast.
- Roll out the pizza dough, in the middle and along the entire length place the pesto and chicken on top. Sprinkle with 100g of mozarella.
- Fold the first tier of the dough over, add the rest of the mozzarella and place tomato quarters all along.
- Fold down the last tier of dough and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Leave the Pizza Dough to cook for the duration and you’re done!
For the service cut into slices. Personally, to keep my fingers clean (and not damage cards and other game pieces), I wrap my share in a salad leaf. It’s also the perfect dish to eat in front of the TV!
I hope you will like it!
See you soon.