Today, I spent the day with my friend Pia shopping and we could not resist bentos, Japanese lunchbox. so we bought two and to batize them, we cook ourselves a curry.
In fact it’s Pia the kitchen ace, so she’s the one who cooks and I served her as a commis chef! 😅
It was surprisely easy to cook and it was so good! I decided to share the recipe with you, with her permission.
Ingredients (for 4 persons):
- 2 Chicken cutlets
- 1 onion
- 4 carrots
- 1 white leek
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of curry paste (yellow, red, or green)
- 25 cl of coconut milk or cream.
- 1 bunch of coriander
- Onion stems for decoration
- In a saucepan, sauté the chopped onion, add the chicken, once golden, add the minced white leek and carrots in slices.
- 5 minutes later we add the zucchini cut chopped. dissolve curry in a cup of water and then added to the preparation. Add water at the same level than the préparation and cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Finally we add coconut milk (or cream) and coriander. We serve it all with white rice. For deco we add the new onion stalks cut into slices.